Whiteline Heavy Duty Adjustable Swaybar for Toyota MR2 Spyder - Front 22mm
Share this part with a friend in need!
The Whiteline 22mm Front Heavy Duty Adjustable Sway Bar for the Toyota MR2 Spyder is a great option available to improve your vehicle’s handling and grip. The 2-point adjustable front sway bars lets you choose from multiple distinct stiffness settings to zoom around corners safely and comfortably.
Whiteline uses the latest in car performance technology to give you the best bang for your buck. Designed for the race track, the heavy duty front sway bar helps reduce tire wear by distributing cornering load evenly across the tires. They are made using the finest grade Australian steel, making them extremely durable. Complete with an aesthetically-pleasing, powder-coated finish, it can survive even the harshest weather conditions known to man.
Every Whiteline Sway Bar kit comes with DIY lateral locks and high performance Synthetic Elastomer Mounting Bushes to reduce sideways movement while cornering. However you look at it, the Whiteline 22mm Front Heavy Duty Adjustable Sway Bar is a great performance upgrade for your MR2 Spyder at its price point.
- Whiteline sway bars are developed using the latest in performance and design technology to reduce body roll while cornering
- Experience improved handling and reduced tire wear in any driving condition without compromising on comfort
- 2-point adjustable sway bars with multiple stiffness settings for maximum adaptability and improved responsiveness
- DIY lateral locks and synthetic elastic polymers to prevent lateral movement while cornering
- Made with the toughest Australian steel for higher durability
- Powder-coated finish to ensure it survives even the harshest weather conditions
- Reduced friction with the help of self-lubricating internal grease reservoirs
- Comes with a detailed instruction manual for easy installation