Torque Solution Rear Lower Control Arm for GT86, FR-S, BRZ
Share this part with a friend in need!
Restore proper suspension geometry with this Torque Solution rear lower control arms. Particularly for Toyota GT86, Scion FR-S, and Subaru BRZ with lowered height and needs a wider adjustment range than the OEM control arms. Fits multiple model years and trims of the ZN6 and ZC6 chassis.
Torque Solution's rear lower control arm offers a wider adjustment range to compensate for a lowered vehicle. Allowing you to restore the desired suspension geometry, minimizing tire wear and other undesirable effects of poor suspension geometry/wheel alignment.
Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, Torque Solution claims that this is great for street use and ready for track use. Additionally, it won't transmit harsh vibrations throughout the vehicle as some other aftermarket control arms do.
- High-quality Teflon lined spherical bearing rod ends.
- Multi-position end link and shock mounting.
- Black anodized with engraved Torque Solution logo.
- M10-1.5 x 90 Zinc Hex Bolt (2)
- M10-1.5 Zinc Nylock Flange Nut (2)
- M12-1.75 x 90 Zinc Hex Bolt (4)
- M12-1.75 Stover Locking Flange Nut (4)
This Part Fits: