StopTech Street Touring for MR2 Spyder & More - Rear Brake Pads
Share this part with a friend in need!
StopTech Street series brake pads are OEM-style brake pads. A great OEM alternative if you're looking to replace your MR2 Spyder brake pads.
StopTech claims this is a low-dust pad which means you won't have to clean your wheels as often, and reduces the chance of your brakes producing that irritating squeaking noise. It's also positive-molded, meaning better bonding between the pads and the backing plates, which gives a consistent braking performance.
This is a direct replacement for the rear brake pads, and will fit 2000 - 2005 MR2 Spyder, as well as several other MR2 model years. Note these are not high-performance brake pads and are not intended for track use.
- Dyno-proven shims and low dust production allows for quieter operation.
- Scorched to ease the bed-in process.
- Positive molded for consistent braking performance.
- Contains 1 (one) set of pads for two calipers.
- Includes inner pad shims.