StopTech Steel Rear Brake Line for FR-S, BRZ (ZN6, ZC6)
Share this part with a friend in need!
Upgrading your brake line will help to improve pedal feel and braking consistency. If that's what you're looking for, consider this Scion FR-S (ZN6) brake line kit from StopTech. This rear brake line also fits the Subaru BRZ (ZC6), and several Subaru Impreza trims.
StopTech's brake lines are made from braided stainless steel. This provides a quicker, firmer, and most importantly, more consistent pedal feel during braking. Since they don't flex like a rubber brake line, you can expect a consistent pedal feel even with repeated hard braking. The stainless steel lines also provide precision brake modulation, especially during threshold braking.
This Scion FR-S brake line is a great upgrade if you're planning to autocross and/or go on track days, and you already have upgraded pads. But if you need more stopping power, we recommend upgrading to high-friction pads such as StopTech's Sport series brake pads. Stainless steel lines will help to improve stopping power, but you'll gain more with pads. The main benefit of upgrading to a steel brake line such as this is the improvement in pedal feel and consistency.
- Stainless steel woven braid provides support and resistance to impacts and abrasion. And clear PVC cover protects against chaffing.
- PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) inner liner offers better resistance to expansion under pressure, keeping the pedal feel consistent.
- Strain relief devices reinforce end fittings.
- Kit contains a set of brake lines for the REAR brakes.
- Includes brackets and fasteners for installation.This Part Fits: