StopTech Steel Front Brake Line for FR-S, BRZ (ZN6, ZC6)
Share this part with a friend in need!
Upgrading your brake line will help to improve pedal feel and braking consistency. If that's what you're looking for, consider this Scion FR-S (ZN6) brake line kit from StopTech. This front brake line will also fit the Subaru BRZ (ZC6 chassis).
StopTech's brake lines are made from braided stainless steel. This provides a quicker, firmer, and most importantly, more consistent pedal feel during braking. Since they don't flex like a rubber brake line, you can expect a consistent pedal feel even with repeated hard braking. The stainless steel lines also provide precision brake modulation, especially during threshold braking.
This Scion FR-S brake line is a great upgrade if you're planning to autocross and/or go on track days, and you already have upgraded pads. But if you need more stopping power, we recommend upgrading to high-friction pads such as StopTech's Sport series brake pads. Stainless steel lines will help to improve stopping power, but you'll gain more with pads. The main benefit of upgrading to a steel brake line such as this is the improvement in pedal feel and consistency.
- Stainless steel woven braid provides support and resistance to impacts and abrasion. And clear PVC cover protects against chaffing.
- PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) inner liner offers better resistance to expansion under pressure, keeping the pedal feel consistent.
- Strain relief devices reinforce end fittings.
- Kit contains a set of brake lines for the FRONT brakes.
- Includes brackets and fasteners for installation.
This Part Fits: