Stoptech Brake Overhual Street Performance Brake Upgrade Kit For 2013+ FRS/BRZ/86 2022+ BRZ/GR86
Share this part with a friend in need!
For those looking to upgrade their brakes without losing OEM drivability! Our Casual+ level complete brake upgrade kit is great for every day driving and provides improved braking performance for casual performance driving.
Stoptech Complete Kit comes with Rotor, Brake Pad, and Brake Fluid Kit. This kit is for the standard package brakes and not the Brembo brake kits on Performance Package equipped models.
- x2 Front StopTech Power Slot Rotors
- x2 Rear StopTech Power Slot Rotors
- x1 Set Front StopTech Sport Brake Pads
- x1 Set StopTech Sport Brake Pads
- x1 StopTech STR-600 High-Performance Street Brake Fluid
Everything you need to refresh your ZN6/ZN8 and upgrade from the OEM brake setup. We call it our "Casual+" setup, ideal for daily drivers who love hitting the canyons. Experience less brake dust and noise without sacrificing performance.
StopTech Sport brake pads combine the benefits of premium street brake pads with aggressive friction formulas suitable for track day and autocross use. Para-Aramid composites deliver optimum stopping performance over a wide temperature range and are specially formulated to deliver linear response in both cold and hot conditions.
- High MOT (Max Operating Temperature) to Eliminate Fade
- Excellent Actuation, Modulation and Release Characteristics
- 100% Positive Molded for Uniform Friction Material Density
- Scorched to Raise Initial Cold Effectiveness and Ease Bed-In
- Para-Aramid Composites Provide Linear Response at All Temps
- Dynamometer Tested for Maximum Performance and Service Life
- Lab-Developed Formulas with Strong Initial Bite
- Ideal for Autocross and Light Track Day Use
StopTech High Performance Brake Fluid is a DOT 4 motor vehicle brake fluid, engineered to optimize brake system performance at high operating temperatures. In addition to guarding against boiling and subsequent loss of efficiency at severe racing temperatures, StopTech Brake Fluid maintains its excellent viscosity, lubricity and non-compressibility.
Typical Dry Boiling Point of 312C or 594F.
Typical Wet Boiling Point of 206C or 404F.
Minimum Wet Boiling Point of 195C or 383F.