Prothane Complete Total Bushing Kit 1985-1989 Toyota MR2 - Red
Share this part with a friend in need!
Save yourself the hassle of buying bushings separately with this package from Prothane. This Toyota MR2 bushing kit includes six different sets of bushings for your suspension.
Prothane uses polyurethane for firmer bushings than OEM. While noise and vibration will increase over OEM ones, it will last longer thanks to its strength. If you care about longevity, this is going to be great. Additionally, the firmer bushings will help stiffen up your suspension and help boost handling performance.
If comfort is of utmost importance, you'd be better off with OEM bushings. But if performance and longevity are more important, Prothane's Toyota MR2 bushing kit is a great choice. This particular set comes in red, but it's available in black if you’d like a sleeker look. Be sure to grease the bushings before installing to prevent squeaking.
- Polyurethane bushings are firmer, boosting handling performance and prolonging the bushing's lifespan.
- 6 (six) set of bushings saves you the hassle of buying them separately. See product info for what this set contains.
- Front control arm bushings.
- Rear control arm bushings.
- Front strut arm bushings.
- Rear strut arm bushings.
- Front sway bar bushings – 18mm.
- Steering rack bushings.