Motul 10W30 Classic Nineties Oil
Share this part with a friend in need!
As car technology changes, the lubricants they use do as well! This semi-synthetic oil is optimal in any 4-stroke engine from the 80's and 90's! It is formulated with a unique combination of high zinc, phosphorous, and molybdenum additives to provide the best protection and performance for the materials and bearing clearances used in the 90's.
The increased zinc, phosphorous, and molybdenum increase wear resistance for highly stressed areas of the engine, such as the cam followers and bottom end bearings,
This oil is also produced by Motul, a leader in fluids used in Motorsports.
- Naturally aspirated, supercharged, and turbocharged applications as well as other methods of forced induction
- 4AGE 20V Engines, 3SGE BEAMS, 2JZ and 1JZ
- Gasoline and diesel engines
- Carburated and fuel injected applications
- 2 Liters / 2.11 Quart Container. You will typically need 2 of these cans per oil change on a Toyota 4 Cylinder Engine.