KYB Excel-G Strut Excel-G 2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder - Rear Right
Share this part with a friend in need!
Your MR2 Spyder struts will eventually lose their damping ability. Once it does, handling and stability will be greatly affected. Driving your precious MR2 Spyder won't be as fun, and even potentially dangerous.
KYB's Excel-G struts are the replacement you need. KYB makes this in the same assembly line as their OE products. So, it uses the same quality component, and their Excel-G has earned the OEA classification (Original Equipment for the Aftermarket). The nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design matches the quality of their global OEM products.
The KYB Excel-G is a great choice if your MR2 Spyder is running on stock springs. It restores your MR2 Spyder's original performance and is a great alternative to OEM struts.
Note: This is a single strut for the rear right only.
- Chrome-plated piston rod to reduce seal wear, preventing fluid leaks that lead to failure.
- Sintered iron rod guide helps to maintain alignment in all driving conditions.
- Seamless extruded steel tubing inside the inner cylinders help to prevent fluid bypass, helping you to stay in control.
- Only contains ONE (1) struts for the rear right only. NOT a pair.
- KYB Limited Warranty for material and workmanship defects.