Hawk HPS Front Brake Pads for 2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Share this part with a friend in need!
Upgrading your MR2 Spyder brake pads isn't just about quicker lap times, but about safety as well. If you don't do track driving and need new, high-performance brake pads for your MR2 Spyder, consider Hawk Performance:
Their Hawk HPS (Hawk Performance Street) is exactly what the name suggests: high-performance brakes mainly for street use. Hawk Performance claims a higher coefficient from the pads offers up to 40% more stopping power. And it's rated to operate at up to 900º F so it can withstand light track use. It also produces less brake dust, reducing the occurrence of that irritating squealing noises and you won't have to clean the wheels as often.
Note that this is mainly intended for street use. Short periods of track use are fine, but please be wary of signs of overheating and brake fades. For serious track use, consider Hawk's HP Plus or DTC brake pad lineup.
- Consistent release characteristic with smooth braking feel.
- Gentle on the rotors.
- Durable brake pads with minimal brake dust.
- Dimensions: 116 x 53 x 17mm
- Limited lifetime warranty from Carlisle Brake & Friction (CBF) for material and workmanship defects.
- FRONT BRAKE PADS ONLY. Rear pads are sold separately.