Exedy Stage 2 Thick Clutch Disc 2000-2005 MR2 Spyder & More
Share this part with a friend in need!
The clutch takes a lot of abuse, especially once you start introducing more power than it originally did. You'll need an MR2 Spyder clutch kit that can meet this demand, and Exedy's stage 2 cerametallic clutch kit is the solution.
This MR2 Spyder clutch kit comes with a three-puck thick clutch disc. Its cerametallic—a blend of ceramic and metallic—material and thick design offers better heat capacity and makes it more durable in demanding applications. The cushion button disc also helps to make engagement smoother.
Meanwhile, Exedy claims that the clutch cover can handle clamping load of about 40% more than its OEM counterpart. Probably most importantly, this kit carry an SFI 1.1 certification, meaning they're safe for race use.
- SFI 1.1 Certification, meaning this MR2 Spyder clutch kit safe for competitive use.
- Thick disc design allows for better heat capacity hence improving durability.
- Sprung center dampers reduces shock loads transmitted through the drivetrain.
- 1x Exedy Cerametallic Thick Disc.
- 1x Clutch Cover.
- 1x Release Bearing.
- 1x Alignment Tool.
- Disc Diameter: 215 mm/8.5 in
- Spline Count/Size: 21/24.1 mm
- Torque Capacity: 209 ft/lbs
- Exedy 60-day limited warranty.