EBC S9 YellowStuff GD Rotors 2001-2005 Lexus IS300 - Front Brake Kit with Rotors
Share this part with a friend in need!
Consider the EBC S9 kit if you're looking for a Lexus IS300 brake kit upgrade. This kit consists of their YellowStuff brake pads paired with the GD-series slotted brake discs for the front brake assembly.
YellowStuff is EBC's high-friction brake pad that will help improve your Lexus IS300 braking performance. It's great for high-performance street use and an upgrade from their RedStuff, but EBC no longer recommends this for track use. Meanwhile, the EBC USR slotted brake disc design offers improved brake dust dispersal and further improves braking performance.
We recommend the EBC S9 kit if you're looking for an upgrade from the OEM kit, and have done performance upgrades to your Lexus IS300. We don't recommend this kit for track use, and you should consider the EBC BlueStuff brake pads and EBC GD-series rotors instead. And for competitive use, we recommend taking a look at their RP and SR series pads, and the EBC BSD rotors.
- YellowStuff high friction pads made from aramid fiber-based compounds provide superior braking performance over OEM pads.
- USR slotted rotors for improved performance, with anti-rust coating for protection against corrosion.
- Direct fit, no custom work required over the stock set up.
- Contains a pair for FRONT brake assembly. Check the fitment list for the vehicles that can use this kit.
- Do NOT remove the black coating from the discs/rotors. It's an anti-rust coating and is meant to be swept by the brake pads. Removing the coating will void the EBC brakes warranty.