EBC S5 YellowStuff GD Rotors 2001-2005 Lexus IS300 - Front Brake Kit with Rotors
Share this part with a friend in need!
Consider EBC's S5 kit if you're looking for a Lexus IS300 brake kit upgrade. This kit consists of their YellowStuff brake pads paired with the GD-series spot drilled vented brake discs for the front brake assembly.
YellowStuff is EBC's high-friction brake pad that will help improve your Lexus IS300 braking performance. It's great for high-performance street use and an upgrade from the RedStuff, but EBC no longer recommends this for track use. You can, but make sure you complete the bedding-in process before you take it to the track.
Meanwhile, the GD brake discs are drilled to help cool the brakes during hard use. It will also help in dispersing mud and debris from the brakes, ensuring optimum braking performance at all times.
This is a great upgrade from the OEM setup. But we recommend EBC's BlueStuff brake pads for track use. And for competitive racing, their RP and SR series pads are ideal. The GD rotors can withstand repeated hard braking, but for long periods of track use, we recommend taking a look at the EBC BSD slotted rotor lineup.
- YellowStuff high friction pads made from aramid fiber-based compounds provide superior braking performance over OEM pads.
- GD brake discs are optimized in removing heat and debris, ensuring optimum braking performance at all times.
- Thermic black coating to help prevent corrosion on the brake discs.
- Contains a pair for FRONT brake assembly. Check the fitment list for the vehicles that can use this kit.
- Do NOT remove the black coating from the discs/rotors. It's an anti-rust coating and is meant to be swept by the brake pads. Removing the coating will void the EBC brakes warranty.