EBC S12 Kits YellowStuff and RK Rotors 2000-2005 Toytoa MR2 Spyder
Share this part with a friend in need!
The brake disc and pads are the two brake components that wear out the most often. Save yourself the hassle of buying separate parts with this rotor (disc) and brake pad kit from EBC Brakes. They're also a great upgrade if you're looking for an MR2 Spyder brake kit.
EBC’s YellowStuff is a high-friction brake pad suitable for a mix of street and short periods of track use. The pads are paired with the EBC RK Series brake discs that have the same performance level and quality as their OEM counterparts.
This MR2 Spyder brake kit is great if you don’t need a brake disc upgrade for more stopping power. If you often take your MR2 to the track, we recommend EBC’s S5 kit instead as that comes with their high-performance GD brake discs. For street use only, we recommend the EBC S12 kit which comes with low-dust RedStuff pads; much better for daily use.
- YellowStuff high friction pads made from aramid fiber-based compounds provide superior braking performance.
- RK rotors are direct fit OEM replacement. Treated with thermic black anti-rust coating.
- The kit is 15% cheaper than buying separately.
- Do not remove the black Thermic coating from the discs/rotors. It's meant to be there and will be swept by the brake pads of the vehicle. It's an anti-corrosion coating for rust resistance. Removing the coating will void the EBC Brakes warranty.
- Limited EBC Brakes warranty for defects in materials or workmanship only.
This Part Fits: