EBC S12 RedStuff RK Rotors Lexus 2001-2005 IS300 - Rear Brake Kit with Rotors
Share this part with a friend in need!
Consider the EBC S12 kit if you're looking for a Lexus IS300 brake kit. This kit consists of their GreenStuff brake pads paired with the RK-series OEM-style brake discs for the rear brake assembly.
The EBC RedStuff pads are low-dust brake pads suitable for street use and for Lexus IS300 with performance upgrades. But for spirited drivers, we recommend the YellowStuff pads instead. And for the track enthusiasts, you’ll definitely want the EBC BlueStuff pads.
Meanwhile, the RK rotors are a direct-fit replacement for the OEM brake discs in your Lexus IS300. It offers the same performance and quality as its OEM counterparts. While it won’t offer performance improvements, it’s a great alternative to OEM parts if you’re looking for a more affordable alternative.
As mentioned, this kit is great for general street use and for a Lexus IS300 with minor performance upgrades, such as a cold air intake. If you’re looking to upgrade to the YellowStuff, we advise upgrading the brake discs with at least the GD-Series discs. The YellowStuff has been known to eat through OEM and OEM-level discs.
Note: EBC recommends that you use matching rotors and pads between the front and rear setup.
- RedStuff pads are low-dust brake pads, so you won’t need to clean your wheels as often and reduces the chance of the brakes making a squeaking noise over time.
- OEM-quality RK-Series brake discs that offers the same performance at a more affordable price, with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Direct fit, no custom work required over the stock set up.
- Contains a pair for REAR brake assembly. Check the fitment list for the vehicles that can use this kit.
- Do NOT remove the black coating from the discs/rotors. It's an anti-rust coating and is meant to be swept by the brake pads. Removing the coating will void the EBC brakes warranty.
This Part Fits: