EBC S12 Kits Redstuff and RK Rotors 2000-2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Share this part with a friend in need!
The brake disc and pads are the two brake components that wear out the most often. Save yourself the hassle of buying separate parts with this rotor (disc) and brake pad kit from EBC Brakes. They're also a great upgrade if you're looking for an MR2 Spyder brake kit.
The RedStuff is a low-dust brake pad from EBC suitable for high-performance street use. The pads are paired with the EBC RK Series brake discs that have the same performance level and quality as their OEM counterparts.
This is the MR2 Spyder brake kit if you daily drive your MR2. But if you occasionally do track driving, we recommend the EBC S5 kit with YellowStuff pads and GD rotors. The YellowStuff pads have better braking performance and the vented GD rotors will help the brake stay cool, improving braking performance overall.
- RedStuff low-dust brake pads are made from synthetic fiber with enhanced ceramic particles. Low brake dust decreases the chance of the brakes producing a squealing noise.
- RK rotors are direct fit OEM replacement. Treated with thermic black anti-rust coating.
- The kit is 15% cheaper than buying separately.
- Do not remove the black Thermic coating from the discs/rotors. It's meant to be there and will be swept by the brake pads of the vehicle. It's an anti-corrosion coating for rust resistance. Removing the coating will void the EBC Brakes warranty.
- Limited EBC Brakes warranty for defects in materials or workmanship only.