EBC S11 GreenStuff RK Rotors 2001-2005 Lexus IS300 - Front Brake Kit with Rotors
Share this part with a friend in need!
Consider the EBC S11 kit if you're looking for a Lexus IS300 brake kit. This kit consists of their GreenStuff brake pads paired with the RK-series OEM-style brake discs for the front brake assembly.
GreenStuff is one of EBC’s street brake pads that offers a modest improvement over OEM brake pads. They produce less dust so you won’t have to clean your wheels as often, and EBC boasts a 10 to 15 percent improvement in braking power.
Meanwhile, the RK rotors are a direct-fit replacement for the OEM brake discs in your Lexus IS300. It offers the same performance and quality as its OEM counterparts. While it won’t offer performance improvements, it’s a great alternative to OEM parts if you’re looking for a more affordable alternative.
This kit is great for general street use and for a Lexus IS300 with minor performance upgrades, such as a cold air intake. But we recommend the RedStuff or YellowStuff pads paired with either the EBC GD-Series or BSD-Series rotors for IS300s with bigger jumps in horsepower.
- GreenStuff brake pads offer medium-to-low dust production, with improved performance and heat resistance over OEM pads.
- OEM-quality RK-Series brake discs that offers the same performance at a more affordable price, with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Direct fit, no custom work required over the stock set up.
- Contains a pair for FRONT brake assembly. Check the fitment list for the vehicles that can use this kit.
- Do NOT remove the black coating from the discs/rotors. It's an anti-rust coating and is meant to be swept by the brake pads. Removing the coating will void the EBC brakes warranty.
This Part Fits: