EBC S10 GreenStuff GD Rotors 2001-2005 Lexus IS300 - Front Brake Kit with Rotors
Share this part with a friend in need!
Consider the EBC S10 kit if you're looking for a Lexus IS300 brake kit. This kit consists of their GreenStuff brake pads paired with the GD-series slotted brake discs for the rear brake assembly.
GreenStuff is one of EBC’s street brake pads that offers a modest improvement over OEM brake pads. They produce less dust so you won’t have to clean your wheels as often, and EBC boasts a 10 to 15 percent improvement in braking power.
Meanwhile, the GD rotors are slotted which improves heat dispersal. It will also provide better dirt and mud dispersal, ensuring optimum braking performance at all times.
EBC GreenStuff is great for a Lexus IS300 with minor performance upgrades, such as a cold air intake. But we recommend the RedStuff or YellowStuff pads instead for bigger jumps in horsepower and the spirited drivers. For the trackday enthusiasts, we recommend their BlueStuff pads. Meanwhile, the GD rotors are good for various applications, although for prolonged track use EBC recommends their BSD-series rotors.
Note: EBC recommends that you use matching rotors and pads between the front and rear setup.
- GreenStuff brake pads offer medium-to-low dust production, with improved performance and heat resistance over OEM pads.
- GD brake discs are optimized in removing heat and debris, ensuring optimum braking performance at all times. With thermic coating for better corrosion resistance.
- Direct fit, no custom work required over the stock set up.
- Contains a pair for FRONT brake assembly. Check the fitment list for the vehicles that can use this kit.
- Do NOT remove the black coating from the discs/rotors. It's an anti-rust coating and is meant to be swept by the brake pads. Removing the coating will void the EBC brakes warranty.
This Part Fits: