EBC YellowStuff Rear Brake Pads 2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Share this part with a friend in need!
Being able to brake late and hard means you spend less time in the corner entry, thus shortening your lap times. Now, you'll need powerful brakes for that, and you can start by upgrading your MR2 brake pads. And EBC Brakes may have the solution for you:
The EBC YellowStuff is their high friction brake pad suitable for road and track use. Much like their other products, it offers powerful braking performance even when cold. And will resist fade even with repeated hard braking.
We recommend this if you occasionally take your MR2 to the track. This isn't a low dust brake pad, so it's likely to produce more noise once dust builds up. For road use, the EBC RedStuff is a low dust pad and would be the better MR2 brake pads for you. And we recommend the EBC BlueStuff for prolonged track use.
Note that this contains a set only for the REAR brake pads. Front pads are sold separately.
- Aramid fiber-based compound with powerful braking performance even when it's cold.
- Brake-In surface coating for a faster bed-in period with your brake disc, allowing it to reach its full potential more quickly. EBC estimates it will take between 100 to 200 miles.
- Wide heat range means it's great at resisting brake fade.
- Pad A Dimension: 98 x 47 x 15mm
- Pad B Dimension: 106 x 47 x 15mm
- Limited EBC Brakes warranty for defects in materials or workmanship only.
- 1991 – 1995 Toyota MR2 Base & Turbo.
- 2000 –2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder 1.8L.