EBC RedStuff Rear Brake Pads 2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Share this part with a friend in need!
Looking for MR2 brake pads? Well, you're going to love these pads from EBC Brakes. RedStuff is part of their premium ceramic particle pads. The pads' compound is a synthetic fiber with enhanced ceramic particles.
EBC boasts brake dust reduction of between 60 to 90 percent. This means it's less likely to make that annoying squealing noise. And you won't have to clean the wheels as often; less work when you're about to go to that car meet.
Since it's a hard-wearing pad, the bed-in time can be as long as 1,000 miles. Once the pad takes up the shape of your disc, then it will truly fulfill its potential.
EBC RedStuff is a great MR2 brake pad upgrade for road use and suitable even with over 200 horsepower. However, RedStuff isn't recommended for track use, and we recommend the EBC YellowStuff for a mix of road and track use. And BlueStuff for pure track use.
Note that this contains a set only for the REAR brake pads. Front pads are sold separately.
- Synthetic fiber with enhanced ceramic particles for better braking force and capable of repeated heavy braking.
- Emits low dust resulting in better durability and convenience.
- Powerful braking performance even when cold.
- Pad A Dimension: 98 x 47 x 15mm
- Pad B Dimension: 106 x 47 x 15mm
- Limited EBC Brakes warranty for defects in materials or workmanship only.
- 1991 – 1995 Toyota MR2 Base & Turbo.
- 2000 – 2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder 1.8L.
This Part Fits: