EBC Redstuff Front Brake Pads 2000-2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Share this part with a friend in need!
The EBC Redstuff Front Brake Pads for the Toyota MR2 Spyder are one of the lowest dusting brake pads in EBC’s product range. They are made with a special synthetic fiber brake compound to ensure long life and give you a quieter braking experience. With a fully-ceramic finish, these Redstuff brake pads provide great cold bite and a firm pedal feel through an impressive temperature range.
The Redstuff brake pads improve braking power by 20-30% compared to the OEM pads of your Toyota MR2 Spyder. These tried and tested brake pads support hard braking comfortably and can bring vehicles (sedan/sport/hot hatch) traveling at 100 mph to a dead stop almost 43 feet faster than OEM brake pads.
- Reduces brake dust by 60-90 percent
- Made with synthetic fiber brake compounds supplemented with ceramic particles for increased life and improved braking power
- Provides great braking performance at both low and high temperatures
- Given EBC Brake-In surface coating to condition rotor surface and accelerate pad bed-in
- Provides 20-30% more braking power over OEM
- Perfect for fast street and premium sedans
This Part Fits: