EBC YellowStuff Front Brake Pads 2003-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Share this part with a friend in need!
Braking performance is often overlooked when building a fast project car. But it's every bit as important as power, and if you've been looking for a MR2 Spyder brake pads upgrade, consider YellowStuff from EBC Brakes:
YellowStuff is EBC's aramid fiber-based brake pad recommended for a mix of street and track use. It offers powerful braking performance even when it's still cold and capable of resisting brake fade even with repeated hard braking.
We recommend choosing EBC's YellowStuff for your MR2 Spyder brake pads upgrade if you occasionally take the car to the track for a short period. For longer periods of track use, their BlueStuff pad is more suitable. And for street use, the low-dust RedStuff brake pads are better for everyday use.
Note that this contains a set only for the FRONT brake pads. Rear pads are sold separately.
- Aramid fiber-based compound with powerful braking performance even when it's cold.
- Brake-In surface coating for a faster bed-in period with your brake disc, allowing it to reach its full potential more quickly. EBC estimates it will take between 100 to 200 miles.
- Wide heat range means it's great at resisting brake fade.
- Pad A Dimension: 116 x 54 x 16mm
- Pad B Dimension: 116 x 51 x16mm
- Limited EBC Brakes warranty for defects in materials or workmanship only.
This Part Fits: