Carbing Solid Aluminium 3 Point Strut Brace for AE86
Share this part with a friend in need!
Genuine CARBING product
Fits LHD and RHD AE86 (all models)
Stiffen up your AE86.s 30 year old chassis with CARBING's light weight and rigid, one piece welded strut tower bar. These strut tower bars are ideal for enthusiasts who want something with no flexible joints or extra brackets that may wear out, providing slop and decreased performance over time.
CARBING's type two bar is specifically designed to further quell and balance side to side chassis flex while efficiently supporting the engine's weight and cradling effect on the engine bay.
Frequently raced and street driven cars that have been lowered often have tired suspension mounting points resulting in a floppy, unpredictable mushy driving feel. Strut Tower Bars eliminate chassis flex at the most vital area of the car, between the strut towers, preventing misalignment of suspension mounting points often experienced during high cornering loads.
- Tri bar designed with firewall mounting support for maximum rigidity and reduced chassis flex
- Completely welded piece (no pivot points) with a 5mm thick base plate.
- Supreme quality A6063S aluminum construction for superior rigidity and light weight.
- Raw Aluminum color, no paint means less weight and the master crafted welds are visible.
- NAPAC Certified!
- Avoid the 3-4 week lead time (these are made to order by Carbing). We have these stocked here in California.