Rear Axle Bearing Kits - AE86 and other RWD Toyotas
Share this part with a friend in need!
Genuine OEM Toyota Product
- Fits RWD Corollas with disc brakes from 1979-1987 (Corolla GT-S (AE86), AE70, TE72)
- Fits Some 79-80 Toyota Supras with the 6.7" rear diff, and 77-81 MA46 Celica Supras
- Includes 2 axles worth of Inner, and outer Timken bearings.
- Also includes Genuine Toyota OEM grease / oil seals
We offer 3 Kits:
- Timken Bearings *PREFERED*
- WBJ Bearings
- Koyo Bearings *Pending availability*
Our premium rear axle bear kits now come with Timken performance bearings, which means they'll last you many years of abuse. Racing, drifting and spirited driving cook up excessively high temps in the small, versatile 6.7 solid rear axle, a perfect recipe for overheating rear wheel bearings.
Old, worn out rear wheel bearings are bound to cause gnarly vibrations and deflection in rear alignment (even though it's a solid axle!) and if aren't changed, If you're breaking in a freshly built differential and gears, don't skip out on these bearings, they're worth the extra few dollars to ensure the maximum lifespan of your drive train!
We also stock Koyo OEM Toyota quality front wheel bearings link -
These will need to be pressed onto each axle shaft using a specific hydraulic/pneumatic press machine. If you own or have access to one, make sure to remove each retaining collar on the axle before pressing the new bearing on.